principles of animation
In earlier times of animation, images are created by painting with hands-on translucent celluloid sheet which gets clicked and demonstrates on the film. But nowadays animation is based on computer-generated imaginary which are either 3d or 2d animation. Following are different types of animation principles|:-
1) Anticipation-In this type of effects, objects look more realistic and helps in showing viewers about what’s about to happen. For e.g.-if your character is eating food than without getting coarse near to your mouth may look unnatural. Therefore an anticipation effect makes the motion of your object more real, fresh and lively.
2) Slow in and slow out-In such type of effects, it gives more life to your objects by showing slow in and out momentum. Such effects are created by adding more frames at the start and end of an action sequence. For e.g. driving vehicles initially gathers slow momentum and later on gains speed. This type of effects is perfectly shown through above-mentioned example.
3) Exaggeration- In this type of exaggeration effects, it’s believed that too much realism towards your object will surely ruin your animation effect. So instead make sure to create your character more vigorous by pushing your limits on what’s achievable and this will raise your animation level.
4) Secondary Action- Secondary action will add more importance to those main scenes happening in the animation effects. And thereby add more weight age to the objects or characters but always make sure not to disturb primary actions. For e.g.: If a person is speaking and curtain behind him is waving behind him showing the impression of fast wind blowing. This type of secondary actions adds reaction to the primary actions.
5)Stretch and squash-This are considered as one of the most crucial animation effects which give a feeling of heaviness or lightness, elasticity, mass and magnitude to their objects and characters. Like when you stretch then your object or character get thinner and when you squash it becomes thicker or wider in nature.
6) Arc-In this type of animation effects, the natural arc is followed by character or objects when they move according to the natural law of gravity. For e.g., if you toss small rubber into the air, then according to the law of physics, the rubber will follow the natural arc and will return back in the same direction.
7) Appeal- In this type of animation effect, character or objects needs to have real-life appeal to their viewers like concrete drawing, simple reading design, and an effective personality. There is no shortcut for its making, only need to have a strong character that can very well describe story line with the help of animation art.
At C-Design we provide most reliable and innovative services that leave the audiences speechless. We provide professional breathe into your projects providing our target audiences a proper mixture of realistic texture, detailed modelling, high-quality rendering and compelling lighting effects. With the help of committed and proficient 3D animators and graphic designers, we can provide real touch and experience to our targeted audiences. We are one-stop solution providing a range of digital and multimedia services to our client’s within stipulated time frame. As an expert in 3D animation industry our talented designers we fully understand the client’s requirements providing high-quality 3D models, props, textures, characters etc. which helps in accomplishing any high-level 3D animation projects.