Simultaneous Multi-material Print
Stratasys PolyJet Technology give the innovative and sole occasion to create models and prototype with varied manifold materials in a solitary construct.
· Print parts and assembly made of manifold materials, with dissimilar automatic properties, all in a particular build.
· Make almost any compound multi-material 3D shape with unique detail, truth, speed, and ease-of-use.
· mixture of 16 or 30 micron, ultra-thin layers through high resolution ensure smooth surface and superior minutiae
Plus several Stratasys printers have the ability to join materials to produce multi-material part and create new combined materials called Digital Materials to convey new ideals of tensile strength, flexural strength, and seashore A ideals.
Reasonable Materials for life-like Parts
With a selection of over 120 dissimilar types of print materials Stratasys Objet 3D printing solutions facilitate highly sensible visual and practical imitation for Rapid Prototyping purpose.
· Equipment competent of simulate property range from anecdotal grades of rubber all the way to obvious transparent glass and business plastics.
· Fully-cured models that can be handle directly after printing, with no require for lengthy post-processing.
· Create shades and pattern – Print various shade of rigid solid materials and mix clear and severe opaque equipment to create dots, grids and pattern.
with Stratasys Objet materials, designers, manufacturers and engineers can make extremely accurate, thinly thorough models and parts to respond the Rapid Prototyping needs of almost any trade.
Greater Accuracy, High Quality PolyJet Technology apparatus
Stratasys Objet 3D printers are obtainable in a range of form-factors, starting cost-efficient desktop 3D printers ideal for entry-level professionals all the method to industrial-scale multi-material equipment for front-line designers and top manufacturer.
· High-resolution 3D Printers supply smooth surface and fine minutiae, with a wide range of 3D printing solutions: several systems with various plate sizes and speeds
· Ideal for several applications: materials flexibility based on wide choice of FullCure resources
· appropriate for any office surroundings
Stratasys Objet system are in use by world selected in many industries, such as automotive, electronics, toy, consumer goods, medical, and footwear industry in North America, Europe, Asia, Australia and Japan.