In the field of the AEC industry, MEP shop drawings play an important role in your construction project as these crucial components (Mechanical, Electrical, and plumbing) will render your 3D structure effortlessly and error free.MEP drawings are considered as the backbone of the building as they are designed and planned by expert, consultants and specialized contractors. For e.g.: Lack of suitable electric and plumbing facilities like faulty AC, unbalanced escalators, improper heating, and ventilation facilities and absence of plumbing and electrical facilities, etc. It is all about a set of drawings which are used for prefabricated elements like windows, elevators, air handling units, appliances, millwork, cabinets and produced by contractors, fabricators, supplier, sub-contractors, etc.
MEP shop drawings are majorly used as a drawn version of relevant information in construction documents like dimensions, fabrication, manufacturing standards, and other crucial details.MEP shop drawings are considered as the most significant drawing set made by engineers and contractors so as to get exact details and recognize minute blunders which directly saves money, time, and labor cost.
Below mentioned are major reasons which signify the importance of MEP shop drawings-
1) MEP shop drawings help in extracting and manipulating data for trades and therefore helps in improves the delivery process and building design.
2) MEP shop drawings reduces overall cost and improves delivery schedules by 50% and 45% respectively
3) MEP shop drawings helps in creating scheduled trades, superior fabrication, and installation-related to construction.
4) It helps in enhancing productivity and improves overall building quality by recognising potential problems before installation and fabrication on the job location.
5) Helps in building brand and promoting through MEP drawings
6) Helps in the real representation of assembly instruction along with design details
7) It helps to standardize products and processes as per current industry standards
At C-Design, we have a dedicated team of CAD drawing experts and drafts men who use familiar measurement units, symbols, notation systems, strictly adhere to international standards and recommend output in proper formats and layouts as per client’s requirements. We simply need inputs in form of architectural plans, PDF images, electronic images, scanning images, JPEG files, hand-drawn sketches from our clients so as to provide the most efficient and effective MEP drafting and designing services at competitive rates. With a team of more than 200 dedicated professionals and rich experience of 15 years, we are capable of serving more than 300 successful MEP drawing projects across the global countries. Contact us and get your quote at competitive rates.