Create Architectural design which brings positive impact on Ecological system
Nowadays there is a lot of focus on architectural design which suits the ecological system because the environment is on a higher agenda in such type of construction design. This kind of construction design relies on natural resources to cater to its functional needs. Through this type of architectural design, the material used and construction styles can be well defined. With the growing urban population and excessive pollution in the environment, natural resources are getting depleted. Environmentalist strives to preserve the ecological system and works in alignment with the green earth movement. That’s why the concept of sustainable architectural design comes into picture which makes sure to keep building more supreme and ecological in nature. In such type of techniques, structures and construction methods are involved in it. Through such type of architectural design, there is no negative effect on the environment and also turns out to be resource efficient. Thus adverse effects of the building to the environment can be easily reduced with moderate use of materials and energy through environmentally friendly methods. Following are methods through which we create sustainable architectural design:-
1)Lighting effectiveness-In order to create a sustainable architectural design, one need to have Led lighting which not only reduces power consumption and also helps in saving electricity bills. Thus it’s advisable to use better quality wiring like copper wiring which helps in minimising energy loss during transit.
2) Solar Panels-Those places which have a good amount of sunlight should capitalise on these resources because they play a major role in serving some energy requirements of the building. For e.g. solar panels can be used in exterior walls or in the roofs. Even sunroofs are one of the easiest and natural ways to save this natural resource. It’s actually advisable to use larger rooms for plenty of light and air circulation. Through such type of technique, plenty of energy can be saved for present and future use. Another idea is about retractable canopy which controls natural light entering into a room according to the requirements. Even a solar water heater is considered as another way of saving energy. In colder climates, solar water heaters turn out to be more economical through solar heater water technology. Also, another way to save such resource is to provide the building with better insulation
3) Wind turbines- Another technique for saving natural energy resources is about using wind turbines which saves a lot of natural energy resources in windy areas. Such type of architectural design proves out to be more sustainable and economical.
4) Terrace garden-It’s also considered as one of the best ways to keep the environment cool and thus helps in reducing expenditure on cooling. It’s advisable to have flat roofs with herbs and shrubs planting on it.
5) Recycled materials-Recycled materials like copper wiring and waste remain from demolition sites are also considered as one of an effective way to save natural resources. That turns not only economical but also eco-friendly.
6) Reducing carbon footprints-Building smaller rooms and structures are always considered as an act towards environmental consciousness. Because larger rooms require more lighting, air, cooling, heating etc as compared to comfortable sized smaller rooms. And thus reducing carbon footprints is always considered as sustainable architectural design techniques which are not only economical but also eco-friendly.
Apart from these, there are many other green solutions which help in creating an eco-friendly architectural design like energy conservation, waste management, natural ventilation, passive heating and cooling, rain screens etc.
At C-Design we have strategically and operational centres in India and UAE so that we can deliver high-end services with competitive prices. Our team of 3d architects, drafts men, and 3d modelers work in sync with client’s requirement and equip themselves with all relevant details as and when needed. This helps in making the process faster and smoother along with strengthening client trust and relationship.