HOW TO BECOME CREATIVE GRAPHIC DESIGNER
- Click photographs: – Try to click as many as necessary pictures for the future references.They are always considered as important form of understanding right color combination,shapes, shades and composition.While referring any other photographs ,always advisable to respect the copyright issues
- Have self-explaining word:– As a graphic designer if you get any word from client then explore its felling and portray it in that way e.g. if its comedy show then logo of that show should be written in a way that reflects comic sense to its viewers
- Practice and Practice:-You should never give up sketching and through only you can generate new ideas and master your art field
- Redesign others work :– If you come across some good design work done by others then redesign it and see to it whether you can outshine it more or not.This will help you in judging problem areas and you can work upon it accordingly which will improve your skills
- Go for outing – When you are moving out from one place to another then you witness many cultural changes which are important part of society and in the end you will gather so much experience that it will have enough fodder to come up with some brilliant creativity.
Graphic designing is perfect place for combination of creativity and technology.With the impact of time crunch,creativity is taking backseat but still graphic designer are paving out their way and finding out easy way to satisfy customers need and expectation.It’s always essential to take formal education and training is required in this field.Graphic designer are responsible for new idea generation and designing brochures, advertise and marketing materials.Not being face of advertisement, still playing major role back stage in logo designing or book designing, web designing, typography, advertising, packaging, etc.
The main objective of a graphic designer is to convey a message to its customer As far as skills are concerned, he should be well versed in analytical and creativity areas .He should be expert in rough sketching according to client’s expectation. Communication and time management both are equally important skills required by them. In graphic designing the visual display that they will generate must make an impact on the mind of the customers. The best quality that a graphic designer can possess is the quality of a visual thinker who can effectively and creatively put up all his thoughts in the picture.
Following are the best possible practices any graphic designer plays:-